1. Purchase your preferred items. Within each item you will have the choice of paper shape, colour, printing and quantities.
2. Once you've completed your purchase online, you will receive 2 emails. One confirmation email and one wedding stationery written copy form. This form will allow you to submit all your written copy to our designers.
3. Within 48 business hours of submitting your written copy form, you will receive a design presentation showcasing all your content on your purchased items.
4. Once you've received the design presentation, you will need to sign off on the design so we can send it to print. You will have 2 rounds of changes to the written content if necessary.
5. Once you've approved the design, your items will be sent to print. A shipping confirmation email will be emailed to you when your items are in transit.
Digital printing can take up to 3 days and specialty printing such as letterpress and blind embossing require an extra 2 weeks in production. For all orders with digital printing, please allow up to 3 weeks from initial purchase date to delivery. For all orders with specialty printing, please allow up to 5 weeks from initial purchase date to delivery.
We ship all items once a week with our delivery partner Sendle.
Melbourne: up to 5 business days
Regional Australia: up to 1 week
Within Australia: 1-2
Standard International delivery: Up to 25 business days (via Aus Post)
Express International deliveries: Up to 7 business days (via Aus Post)
Please note there may be shipping delays due to Covid which is out of our control. Please allow extra time when placing an order.
As our products are made to order, we do not offer returns once your items have been printed. However we have exclusions depending on what part of the process we are at.
Prior to any design or print work: We will refund your order in full.
After artwork has begun and prior to printing: We will refund 50% of your order.
After artwork has been approved and your items are in print production: We unfortunately can no longer offer refunds.
We will not be held responsible for any errors with the printed artwork that was approved by you, the client. If a reprint of the artwork is required due to client error, the cost of the reprint must be covered by the client.
You'll hear back from us real soon!